Wednesday 16 April 2014

TMI TAG


TMI TAG


1: What are you wearing?
  Pyjamas;) thats okay isn't it ? it is 01:10 am hah hah

2: Ever been in love?
Nope. I'm only 16 got my full life ahead of me yet.
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Nope, my last relationship was 3 weeks and we both sent the message saying i think we should split up at the exact same time so i think we both didn't want it haha. Although as soon as he found out i had made friends with some other lad he tried getting me back. Nah-uh boy move on. i see him around college now and again and we smile at each other but he has another girlfriend now. so i hope he's happy, because i am.
4: How tall are you?
5' 5.6  to be precise.
5: How much do you weigh?
Personal much? that is one thing i will never answer i hardly weigh my self, because scales are for fish as mammafulzo always says:)
6: Any tattoos?
Nope, not old enough sadly. But i wish to get some Disney ones soon heh heh. What's new, obvious is was gonna be Disney
7: Any piercings?
Nope to that one too. I was never interested in getting my ears done when i was younger and i'm still not interested. Not that i have anything wrong with people who have them but i just don't find them interesting.
8: OTP?
well zalfie obviously.
9: Favorite show?
It was American Horror Story but i got bored of it :/ so if you have any suggestions please share 
10: Favorite bands?
  urmm.. i don't really have a band favourites..i just tend to listen to a range of people.
11: Something you miss?
my grandad, nanna obviously. My dad he lieves the other side of england:(.i understand i get to see him more than some others whos fathers are in Afghanistan  and Iraq.  .
12: Favourite song?
Really don't care -Demi Lovato feat Cher Lloyd . i probably would say something off frozen but that'd be too hard haha.
13: How old are you?
16. im 17 in August. ugh august baby 
14: Zodiac sign?
VIRGO. i did not know that until now.
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Loving,caring. Shows that he's proud to have his girl. Can cook me food. Nice teeth and hair. Is there for her when she needs him the most. Protective but not too protective. Just nice in general.
16: Favorite Quote?
Life's a climb, but the view is great.
17: Favorite actor?
Daniel Radcliffe or Zac Efron.
18: Favorite color?
BLUE!!!
19: Loud music or soft?
Depends what mood im in. Medium music i shall say. 
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
My bed, sit on Tumblr,WeHeartIt,Twitter and just cry it out.
21: How long does it take you to shower?
10-30 minutes. it depends if its hair wash day, if ive just came home from the gym, or if i just want to think and sing.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
like 20-30 minutes. Depends how late i get up. Like i say i start college at 2pm ill get up at 1pm and start getting ready while watching YouTube. Im late basically everyday for college.
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
when i was a kid yeah. Me and my old friend used to fight over the stupidest things. i was so aggressive :') bare in mind she's 1/2 years younger than me. We dont speak anymore.. she "grew up".
24: Turn on?
Ginger hair;) 
25: Turn off?
chav, speaks like a chav.
26: The reason I made a blog?
i needed something to do, something to write my emotions down (as you read in my first post)
27: Fears?
Never being able to start a family, being alone forever. Never being good enough.
28: Last thing that made you cry?
urm.. life in general.
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
last week, i messaged some of my friends telling them i loved them and how much i appreciate having them in my life
30: Meaning behind your blog Name?
Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory and my tumblr. my tumblr used to be take a look into your imagination, until i recently changed it (again).
31: Last book you read?
urmmmm..fully? urm... Jacqueline Wilson the suitcase kid.
32: The book you’re currently reading?
The Fault In Our Stars. Well ive read a few sentences, its currently sitting on my floor. i want to read it before the movie comes out.
33: Last show you watched?
Drake and Josh. THERES LOADS ON YOUTUBE 
34: Last person you talked to?
my friend Gabrielle. we said night via skype heh heh. 
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
well it was a boy and were ..."friends";)
36: Favorite food?
PIZZAAAAAAAAAAAA and McDonald's cheese burgers..mmmmm
37: Place you want to visit?
Salt lake city, Iowa, Idaho, Sydney.
38: Last place you were?
my fridge;)
39: Do you have a crush?
yus :$
40: Last time you kissed someone?
2-3 weeks ago when my "friend" was down:( i miss him
41: Last time you were insulted?
i don't know. doesn't really happen anymore.
42: Favourite flavor of sweet?
rhubarb and custard <3_<3 
43: What instruments do you play??
none, i have a guitar and a keyboard buy cant play then sadly:( 
44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
i don't wear it, I'm not really that type of girl to wear it 
45: Last sport you played?
Football(soccer) like years ago  
46: Last song you sang?
never been hurt by demi lovato
47: Favourite chat up line?
your hair looks nice, it would look good in a picture in my contacts.. along side your number... LOL what no i don't use them.. that's one I've just made up haha 
48: Have you ever used it?
nope
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Thursday last week, me and a few school friends went out for a meal and played pool. then one came to sleep at mine 
50: Who should answer these questions next?
Anyone but Zhiyin ;)

xoxo
Katie




YES, i am aware this isn't the usual thing to probably do on a blog. But i changed up a couple of questions to make it suit a blog. I liked answering it. It made me think for once he he. do it



No comments:

Post a Comment