Monday 7 April 2014

Disney Toy Collection

As i said in my first post, i loved Disney. I thought that i would show you my disney 'toys'.

First of all  i am not trying to brag in anyway. as all bloggers/youtubers say. not trying to show im spoilt almost all of this i have bought with my own money that i have been given for birthdays, and i am aware these aint the best photos.

Buying these pacific ones was a hard decision for me to make, because i love Disney so much. I'd buy them all if i could and if i had the room in my bedroom.

This first photo is my first thing i got. It's Lotso from Toy Story 3(as im aware a lot of you may know). This actually smells of strawberrys heh heh. My mum bought me this when we where in Manchester to see Justin Bieber in concert. She paid £22 for this from the Disney store in the Arndale Centre. 

(All items from now on where bought at Sunderlands Disney store)
This next thing is a bit random. But its mike wazowski eye erasers. i only got this recently. i don't know why i bought it haha. i bought this. i paid £3 and i think it was reduced form £6/7. £3 for 12 erasers isnt too bad in my eyes. This will come in very useful seen as im a art student hehe.



This is three of my mini teddies. I own Stitch, Rex(from toy story) and Baloo(from the jungle book). these where all £7 each. I got Rex and Baloo at the same time around 2 weeks ago now. i couldnt decide whether to buy them or bullseye from Toy Story hehe. But sas you can see i went along with these two. I think i bought stitch just before christmas. i wanted the HUGE one but i wasn't allowed that one as my mum was buying:( .



I think that this one is my favourite. well, i know that this is my favourite. Its a woody doll. Im sure you all know who woody is? If you don't then why are you reading this? go buy Toy story 1,2,3 and watch watch watch!!! i got this the same time as i got the Baloo and Rex teddies. It has his pull string with 15 saying... for example  "theres a snake in my boot". His hat also comes off heh. But the hat ALWAYS falls off, which is a pain in the bum. I paid £25 for this. Seem like a waste of money? yes i have thought of that but its not. i love disneyy and i think that i will have thhis for a long time yet. Even though he just sits there on my shelf. I feel mean shelving him. I don't know why. I've watched too much toy story i think.


This last one is a Simba(from the lion king) pillow. I got my best friend a thumper one for easter so i decided to get one to hehe. This sleeps with me every night now. i want so many of them, they're just so so cute. i got this at the same time as the erasers.(thinking why this isnt near that picture? i forgot i had this so its last). i wish they did a Nala one then they'd be like a cute couple hehe. It makes me feel like i have someone there with me to cuddle up to at night. I don't feel alone with it hehe. You may think i sound sad but its true. 



Enjoy this? tell me what you thought by tweeting me @JusrKatiewbu.

Katie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment